Search This Blog

Thursday 20 May 2010

French Connection's Secret Garden Shopper Events

For the past two weeks, French Connection has been holding nine exclusive shopping events, including three in London, as publicised in Grazia magazine. Lucky Grazia readers could apply for an e-ticket and enjoy an evening of drinks, nibbles and discounts - and for a spend over £75, a goody bag packed to the brim with summer essentials.



I have been working on the logistics for these events since I started my internship, and what makes them extra special for me, is that I had the opportunity to come up with the name 'French Connection's Secret Garden'. Picked from a handful of ideas, I thought that it encapsulated the feel of French Connection's summer collections perfectly, and tied in with the exclusivity of the event. It was amazing seeing something from my own imagination come to fruition, and then splashed across the pages of Grazia magazine!






Organising all of the logistics for the events was challenging at times, but I loved seeing everything come together. The Benefit girls provided an in-store brow bar, and along with Tony & Guy and Gu, provided us with treats for the goody bags. We also had some lovely event staff handing out desserts and drinks to our happy shoppers.









2 comments:

  1. Thanks Stacey! It completely sold out in the dark colour so I must have good taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete