Search This Blog

Thursday 3 June 2010

Bargain Hunt: The joy of the Sample Sale

As a lowly intern, there are a few things that you know you're going to have to do. One of those things, is contributing your blood, sweat and tears to putting together the Sample Sale. I can honestly say that I didn't think all of the rails of clothes would even fit in the showroom at Centro One, but they did. And thanks to all of my hard work, I knew exactly where to look for the really great bargains, because I put them there!

Here are my top Sample Sale steals...


Dress RRP £55
Sample Sale steal £10

Dress RRP £135
Sample Sale steal £15

I am planning on wearing this to a summer BBQ this weekend with a pair of nude gladiator flats - perfect!



Bag RRP £60
Sample Sale steal £10


No comments:

Post a Comment